My Story

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Karajoyce

Number of posts : 154
Registration date : 2007-11-06

PostSubject: My Story   Tue Nov 06, 2007 11:18 pm

Ch 1.
"Here's your change Miss. 1, 2,3,4,5 dollars. Have a good day" I say. "Thanks, hey you look very familiar" the girl said, "Don't you go to Memorial Parkway High?" "Yea I do", I said. We talked for a few minutes and then she had to go because she said that her mom was waiting in the car. The rest of the day at Ella's Fashions went very slow so I decided to take an early lunch break. I walked across the street to the Its All Italian Style restraunt where my two best friends Britt and Jackie worked. I had called them earlier to ask when their lunch was. They had said 11:30am, so we decided to meet there and have our usual Brunch Specials. "Hey Britt, Hey Jackie" I said as I walked to our usual table in the back. As we sat down at our table, Britt was very excited and seemed like she couldn't wait to spill whatever it was. "What did you win a million dollars or something?" I asked her. "No no no, I just saw a group of guys sitting at this table that I was waitressing and he was really cute. He said hey beautiful I'm single. I think he said it by accident though because he was blushing and his friends were all laughing at him" she said. Jeff was a junior at Memorial Parkway High. How did I know that? Well that’s what my guy friends are for. Jackie seemed to be pissed off. "whats the matter Jackie?" I finally asked. She almost seemed like she was going to cry. "Well I found out that Eric was cheating on me, my friend Rachel told me." All of a sudden she began to cry. Both Britt and I made her stop crying by praying and asking God to help her through this situation. Finally our usual Brunch Specials came and we prayed before we ate. When we were finished we said that we would see each other after work was done.

Ch. 2
After work I invited Jackie and Britt over to my house for dinner and a sleepover. During dinner we talked about what had happened during that day. "Ross stopped by Ella's Fashions today, it looked like he was flirting witth my manager." I said. "No way" Jackie said. "he told me he was going to the library all day." Jackie whispers under her breath,what a loser. "Hey!" Britt yells quietly. "He's cute and so is that Jeff kid, but Jeff is better looking definently." Finally my dad asked me, "Do you have a boyfriend yet?" "No dad" I said as I got up from the table. My friends followed me up to my room and we set up our sleeping bags. We played Truth or dare, and just "girl" talked. Jackie was talking about Cayden, the new guy in school and Britt was talking about Jeff the whole time. "Wait how is it you guys get guys and have crushes but I don't, I mean I have never ever had a boyfriend in my life." I finally interrupt them. "Ok we'll stop talking about the guys" they both said together, but Jackie continued talking, "You know that fall harvest thing next week, both me and Britt will find you a date for that and we will have a triple date, if that makes sense." I was thinking in my head "oh great this should be fun." We were tired of talking about me or anything else that we fell asleep around 1:30am and we wanted to hit the mall the next morning.
The next morning we got up and ready around 11 am because it was Saturday. Last night we had prayed before bed for a better morning and we would foregot what happened the previous day. All of us had Saturdays off, which was a good thing. We decided to go to the mall an hour later and pick out outfits for the Harvest thing next week. "Ooo there having a sale" Britt says all of a sudden, "I love sales, it’s not as much money to spend that way." Jackie and I just laugh. "Whats wrong with you guys? All I said is that sales are a great thing" Britt says. We all rush into the stores with the sales and buy cute outfits for the harvest thing the following week. All of a sudden Britt screams in a high pitch but quiet scream. She says in a quiet voice "Look who just walked in, it’s the love of my life." As usual she is so dramatic. "Hmm let me guess...Jeff, the guy you have been talking about all last night?" says Jackie. "Yea isn't he so gorgeous! I mean come on you have to admit he's cute." Britt says. "Yea sure I guess, I mean he's not exactly my type, but he looks good for you." I say. "Yea Britt he's your type not ours. Why don't you just walk over and go talk to him?" Jackie says. "Umm maybe that’s not such a good idea, what if he doesn't want to talk to me?" Britt replies. Just as Britt said that, Jeff came over and tapped on her shoulder. "Now why would I not want to talk to you?" he said. She froze and seemed like she didn't know what to do. "Yea we will just leave you two alone for now. Come on Jackie" I said.
A couple hours had passed and there was no word from Britt. Jackie and I were now finished with our shopping. All of a sudden my phone rang, it was Britt. "Hey Kara, I'm still with Jeff we are at the food court, well he's getting us food for now. He offered to take me home is that alright for you?" she asked. "Sure. I'm glad you are having fun. I'll talk to you tomorrow at church then right?" I asked. "Ok sure, maybe tonight if you up on the phone or AIM, she said. Then she just hung up. Well it looks like it’s just us I'm sure my mom is done with her shopping now we can meet her by the car now. "Ok, I'm going to leave my bags at your house so that I don't lose them ok?" Jackie asks. "well heres your house Jackie I’ll talk to you later" I said, don't worry I will keep your bags safe bye." "Yea ok. Bye Kara" Jackie says as my mom pulls away. That night I fell asleep very early. I was so exhausted from the day.

Last edited by on Tue Nov 13, 2007 11:14 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://friends4life.forumotion.com
kasey kahne 09

Number of posts : 141

PostSubject: Re: My Story   Wed Nov 07, 2007 6:07 am

I love this story Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Karajoyce

PostSubject: Re: My Story   Wed Nov 07, 2007 9:11 am

thanks me to. I think im gunna replace someone with Maggie tho... or she can come in later in the story
Back to top Go down
magster
Admin

Number of posts : 37

PostSubject: Re: My Story   Tue Nov 13, 2007 11:12 am

kara this is such an awsome story, i absolutely love it
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wpccsstudents.ning.com/
Karajoyce

PostSubject: Re: My Story   Tue Nov 13, 2007 12:05 pm

Ch. 3
The Next day was Sunday. We all had off to church. I was hoping that i would see Britt and Jackie at when we got there. We usually see each other before the service starts, but i never saww either of them. It was strange not to see them there, because they were always at church. I sat through the service wondering what had happened to them. I knew they always came to bible study, they never missed that. Since i thought that they were defenitly going to bible study i didn't go home with my sisters, but they werent there at all. After church I called Jackie asking why she wasnt at church that morning. "I was doing homework till like three o'clock last night, i was so exsausted" she said. "Oh ok. I was wondering what happened to you guys" I said. "Yea well ive got to go my mom wants me to get off the phone now." she said. Then i heard a click. She hung up on me. I was trying to figure out something. On Friday she had said that her mom was going away all weekend. This was werid.
Then I called Britt on her cell because she never answers her home phone. "Hello?" a young voice says on the other line. "Who is this? this doesnt sound like Britt," i say. A soft voice in the background asks who it was. The voice sounded just like Britt. "This is Jeff, Britt cant come to the phone right now" he says in an angry voice. "Why not?" i ask, "shes my best friend i should be able to talk to her."
"She is still drunk from last night. Britt, Jackie and I went to a party last night without you. Yes i said without you. They didnt want to invite you 'cuz they knew that you would call the police. And we would all get busted." he said. "Wow if they were really my friends they would know i wouldnt do that. I just wouldnt drink." I finally say to him. All of a sudden i heard i click. He hung up on me.
I called my cousin, Sue, because she was the closest friend i had right then and there. "Hey Sue, do youthink that you can come over tonight for dinner? I need to talk to you about something." I say. "Yea sure. ummm let me go ask really quick." I hear voices in the background, "Yea my mom said that we could. Ill see ya later then." she says. "Ok bye!" i say. I was so glad that she could come tonight. "Good-bye Kara" she replyed back.
***~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~***
Later that day Sue and her family came over. We had dinner and after all the dishes and food were put away, I asked Sue to come into my room so that we could talk about what had happened earlier. Sue always had really good advice. I told her what my friends told me this morning and asked if i could ever trust them. "Personally i dont think you should trust them anymore, they dont seem like great friends if you ask me." Sue starts. "Yea i realize that now, but i dont know what happened to them, I thought they were my friends. Britt met this guy, that was on her cell earlier, yesterday. But maybe they have been going out for awhile and didnt tell me." i say almost out of breath. "Well tell me how it goes tomorrow at school. I will be home around 4 or 5 tomorrow night. Call me then." Sue says. "Ok and thanks for everything, i appciate it." I say to her.
Sue and her family went home. I thought about what had happened this afternoon. Before i went to sleep, I prayed a prayer that would help me get through the next day. I fell asleep waiting to see what was going to happen the next day.
Back to top Go down
Karajoyce

PostSubject: Re: My Story   Tue Nov 13, 2007 1:27 pm

Ch 4.

It was Monday. This was the day I didn’t want to come, and the day of school that was going to be horrible, I knew it. I walked into school and I saw a girl who looked confused. She was about 5'4, with dark brown hair. She looked like she was having trouble finding her classes. "Hi my name is Kara, would you like some help? You looked very confused." I say.
"Hello my name is Maggie. I am knew to this school. I just moved here from Wales. I would love the help, i'm kind of lost." she said. "Yea thats how it is here at Memorial Parkway High. Its very confusing at first. May i see your schedule?" i ask. "Oh yes here it is" she says as she hands me a piece of paper with her schedule written on it. Turns out that maggie was in every single class of mine including lunch. In each class i made sure that everyone welcomed her.
The lunch bell rang, since we both brought our lunches, we didnt have to wait in the huge lunch line. As soon as i walked into the lunch room i spotted Jackie, Britt and Jeff at our normal table. Maggie and I were almost out of their side, but they spotted us. "Hey Kara!" Britt yells. “You going to sit with us or not? We have a chair open for you, but you have to get rid of the newbie.” In my mind I was thinking, does she not remember what jeff said yesterday? Does she even remember what happened on Saturday? “No I’m going to sit with the one you call newbie, he name is Maggie by the way.” I said feeling proud that I just stood up to her. “Hey Kara” Jackie says. “what?” I ask. “Just to let you know we aren’t your friend anymore. Both me and Britt didnt want to be your friend ever since you have been volunteering and working so much instead of hanging out with us. That’s why on Saturday we didn’t take you to that party and the other reason was because…..” I interrupted her before she could finish. “Yea I know already Jeff told me. He said that you guys thought I would call the police. Which is wrong by the way. If you guys were my real friends you would know that.” I finally say, “If you guys are going to treat me like crap then I will never be your friends anymore.” “Well then” Jackie says just as she was going to pour milk on my head. Maggie apparently had great reflexes’ and pushed it back at her and it spilled all over her. “Oh is this how you want to play newbie?” Britt yelled, “We’ll be back.” They all walked out, Britt pissed off, Jackie with milk all over her and Jeff just tagging along.
‘Wow Maggie, thanks a whole bunch, but they will get you back one way or another.” I warned her. “Yes but I’ll be ready for them” Maggie says proud of what she had just done. We walk over to an empty table and enjoy our lunch. Maggie spots a guy of her liking. She was looking straight at Justin. He was 5’9ft; he had brown thin hair that was a short hair cut. Justin was also a junior. “Ooo who’s that?” Maggie asks. “Oh that’s Justin, he’s a junior. You will be lucky if he asks you out” I say to her. I always had a crush on Justin’s friend Chris. He was also a junior. He stood at 6’0ft, my height. He had long hair, but not too long, and it was dirty blonde. He seemed to have a great sense of humor from a distance. “Us sophomores would be lucky if we got a date with them for the Harvest Fair this weekend. We would be so very popular.” I say kind of excited. “Well if we don’t get dates, then we can just go together. But in order for me to go I have to unpack all my stuff and put my room together” Maggie said. “Yea that would be so cool Maggie, good idea. I can also help you with your room” I say excited. “Ok thanks that would be a great help” she sounded really excited that I could help her out with her room. “Well I have no work this week, if you want me to help you after school. We can do a little bit each night if you want” I suggest. “Ok that’s a good idea. We can both call our parents after school. My mom is picking me up today.” she says. “Ok cool I’ll call after school” I say. The lunch bell rang and we both headed to our History class.
After school I called my mom asking if I could go over to Maggie’s house to help her unpack. Of course she said yes because she knows I love to help people. Turns out that Maggie lived in the house right down the road from mine. Her house was huge. It had 2 floors and a basement. Maggie even had a walk in closet, her bedroom was really big and she had her own bathroom. When we went into her room her walls had been painted black and light green (almost a lime green) stripes. It looked really cool in her room. Her desk, bed and dresser were already set up where she wanted them, so all we had to do was unpack the many boxes she had in her room.
While we were unpacking her things, Maggie’s mom came into the room. “Hello, would you like to stay for dinner? Oh and you can call me Mrs. Shaw” she said. “Umm ive got to call my mom to see if I can.” I say to Mrs. Shaw. “Ok let me know. It is not a problem if you do,” she says. “Ok thanks” I say. Then she left us to finish the 2 boxes we were unpacking.
Both Maggie and I stopped what we were doing because we hear weird noises in the room next to hers. We walked to the next room. This apparently was her older brother’s room. Turns out he was playing his x-box. It didn’t look like he started unpacking at all. “Hey do you mind if I step outside a second to call my mom?” I ask Maggie. “Nope not at all, while you do that I’ll help my mom in the kitchen” she says as she walks down the hallway and down the stairs. I call my mom, of course she says yes. I told her where Maggie lived incase if she needed me and couldn’t reach me on my cell phone.
An hour later, we had finished eating and my mom had called me sating that I was to go home. “hey are you going on the bus tomorrow?” I asked Maggie, while she is walking me to the door. “Yea, now that I know someone on the bus. I guess ill see you at the bus stop tomorrow morning” she said. “Yea bye” I say as I almost fall down her stairs. All we do is laugh.
I walk down her very long driveway to get starting to walk home. I figured if I just walked home no one would have to drive me. Plus I loved the exercise anyway. On the way home I spotted some very pretty flowers. I picked some to put on our dining room table because the ones we had on there were dead.
When I got home I called Sue up and told her what had happened. How I met Maggie, how I stood up to Jackie, Britt and Jeff, and how Jackie wound up with milk all over her. She said that she had to go though after I told her and that she would talk to me later she we hung up. Just when I was about to start my homework there was a knock at my door. Of course it was my dad; he is always asking what happened at school that day. I told him that Britt, Jackie and I were no longer friends. He didn’t need to know that whole story. I also told him about how Maggie needed help today finding her classes because she was new. Then he left me to do my homework.
After I was done with all my homework, I wanted to get ready for bed. When I was about to crawl into bed and go to sleep, my cell phone rang. It was Britt’s cell number but it could have been Britt or Jeff so I wasn’t going to answer it. I decided to let it go to voicemail instead. I didn’t care about them anymore. Besides I met a new girl that I considered my friend now. But now all I wanted to do was sleep. So as soon as my head hit my pillow I fell asleep.

Last edited by on Tue Nov 13, 2007 11:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
magster
Admin

Number of posts : 37

PostSubject: Re: My Story   Tue Nov 13, 2007 2:07 pm

OMG!! OMG!! OMG!! OMG!! i cant believe it im in the story YAY!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wpccsstudents.ning.com/
Karajoyce

PostSubject: Re: My Story   Tue Nov 13, 2007 8:26 pm

hahaha u'll be in it thru out the book.
Back to top Go down
Karajoyce

PostSubject: Re: My Story   Thu Nov 15, 2007 9:54 am

Ch. 5

It was Tuesday morning; I had gotten up, showered and gotten ready for school. My cell phone rang because there had been a voicemail. I figured it was Britt that had called me but it wasn’t. Jeff had left me a message, and I listen to it. It said: “Hey Kara, its Jeff. I was wondering if you can hook me up with Maggie. She is so beautiful. Call me back when you get this message please.” I never called him back.
I called Maggie before I left my house to see if she wanted me to meet her at hers and walk the rest of the way to the bus stop with me. She said that she wanted to. I walked up our road to her huge house and rang her doorbell. It didn’t seem that it went off because no one answered. So I knocked on her door. All I hear are footsteps running down the stairs to the front door. Maggie finally opens the door. “Bye Mom!” she said into the house. “What took you so long?” I say. “Well… my mom wanted me to do something for her really quick.” She said. “You all ready to go now?” I ask. “Yea let’s go” she says as she swings her bag over her shoulder. “I think we need to run partly up that hill, so when the bus comes the driver sees us.” I say almost down the driveway. “Ok wait for me Kara, I’m not a runner like you” she says trying to catch up. When we reach the top of the hill, the bus is there. Since the bus driver knows my mom she always waits for me when she knows I’m coming on the bus.
When we get on the bus it is empty. We both take the back seat. “Hey I already know who likes you” I say to Maggie. “Oh yea, who?” she asks. “Jeff” I say. “No way! I would never go out with him.” Maggie says all grossed out. “Yea well, he called me yesterday on my cell and asked me if I could hook you two up. But I never called him back” I say to her. Just as I say that, Britt, Jeff and Jackie walk onto the bus. Britt and Jeff sit in the seat in front of us and Jackie sits in the seat across from them. We continued our conversation. “Wow he really does like me then because yesterday when we were getting into the car, he winked at me” she said. “Yea well…here guys always wink at girls that they like. It’s really weird” I say. Just when I say that, Jeff like at Maggie almost in a stare. “Stop looking all groggily eyed at Maggie, Jeff. You have a girlfriend” I say to him. “Besides Bud, I’m way out of your league. Trust me you cant handle this” Maggie says all proud of herself. Right as Maggie says that Chris and Justin are almost too where we were at the back of the bus (because they had just been picked up at their stop). By this time everyone is staring at the back of the bus. All I hear is Chris come up behind Justin and say “dude you just got served.” All Maggie and I did was sit there and laugh. Justin and Chris sat in the seat next to us at the back of the bus. Everyone at that time started to laugh at Jeff. Britt smacked him in the face and told him to look forward. Jeff seemed really pissed now that Chris just said that.
As soon as we were at school and off the bus, both Maggie and I hear the conversation between Justin and Chris. “Are they trying to figure out how to ask us to the Harvest Fair this weekend?” Maggie asks. “I’m pretty sure they are” I say, “but they don’t know how to. We just laugh. We start to walk to the school, but Jeff walks up to us and makes us stop right where we were standing. We were now surrounded by a bunch of his friends, about 6 of them. “No one humiliates me and gets away with it. Even if you guys are girls” he says really angry. Maggie and I just stand there not knowing what to do. All of a sudden his friends grab us by the arms very hard. I hear Maggie saying my name but it seemed only to be a whisper. Then I must have blacked out.
All I hear is Maggie’s voice. “Kara, Kara? Wake up.” Maggie whispers. I open my eyes a little bit at a time. It looked like I was lying down in the nurse’s office. “What, what happened to me?” I ask her as I tried to get up. “You passed out Kara, but you should lie back down until you’re fully awake” she said in a concerned way. “Ok, I feel really weak right now” I say. “Yea well. . . I think you lost your blood circulation when we were grabbed by Jeff and his friends” she says. “Oh ok tell me what I missed then” I say ready to listen to her. “Well… when Jeff and his buddies grabbed us all I see are Chris and Justin running toward us. Chris saw that you were passed out so he punched the kids that were holding your arms, but the person that grabbed you must have had a really hard grip to make you pass out like you did. They must really like us if they were there to save us” Maggie said. “Oh wow really that’s what happened and I missed it all?” I say as I sit up in the bed where I was lying. “Yea, Justin and Chris want to ask us something at lunch. So we have to be there like soon” she said, “you were out for a long time because lunch is next period.” “Oh wow I missed 4hrs of school already?” I say sighing, “Wait so what’s happing to Jeff and his buddies?” “Oh they are getting suspended from school” she says. “Ok Kara I have to check on you now” the nurse says interrupting our conversation. She checked my tempenture, my eye sight, my hearing and the way I walked to make sure I wasn’t dizzy. “You can go to lunch and the rest of your classes Kara, just make sure that Maggie is with you the whole time incase you pass out again” the nurse says. “Ok thanks” I say to her.
Both Maggie and I went to our lockers and then to the lunch room. Britt and Jackie were sitting at the old table that I used to sit in. We see both Chris and Justin sitting at our table. We walk over there and pass Jackie and Britt’s table they just glare at us. Maggie and I sat down at our table. “How are you feeling Kara?” Chris asks. “I’m doing better still a little shaken of what happened but I am defiantly feeling better. Thanks for asking” I say almost blushing. “Hello my name is Justin and you are?” Justin says and under his breath says very beautiful. I think I was the only one to hear it though. “I’m Maggie. I’m new to this school and Kara has been a great help to me” Maggie says. We all introduced ourselves to each other and talked while we all ate our lunch.
The rest of the day went by pretty quickly. Once Maggie and I got on the best, I saw that our seat was saved, with book bags on it. They must have been Justin’s and Chris’s because they moved them when they saw us coming onto the bus. When Maggie and I got to our seats, I asked if I could have the window seat because I wasn’t feeling well. Maggie said that she likes the outside better anyway. On the way home I leaned on the window resting. I was really not feeling well because I felt really light headed. Maggie called her mom to pick us up and drive me home. When they dropped me off I went right into my room because I felt really sick, I felt tired too. When I said my prayers and layed down I fell into a deep sleep.

Last edited by on Thu Nov 15, 2007 10:42 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
kasey kahne 09

PostSubject: Re: My Story   Thu Nov 15, 2007 9:21 pm

justin or Jeff ?

By this time everyone is staring at the back of the bus. All I hear is Chris come up behind Justin and say “dude you just got served.”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kasey kahne 09

PostSubject: Re: My Story   Thu Nov 15, 2007 9:23 pm

justin or jeff again

As soon as we were at school and off the bus, both Maggie and I hear the conversation between Jeff and Chris.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kasey kahne 09

PostSubject: Re: My Story   Thu Nov 15, 2007 9:28 pm

ounce again another sentence that needs to be fixed

I say almost blushing. “Hello my name is Jeff and you are?” Jeff says and under his breath says very beautiful.

isnt jeff the person i punch out and justin the one maggie likes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kasey kahne 09

PostSubject: Re: My Story   Thu Nov 15, 2007 9:32 pm

cool i punched Jeff and his buddies out now i feel powerful lol i like this story i would probally really do that if I had to of corse anything for my best friends afro

now its time to dance:

party party party
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Karajoyce

PostSubject: Re: My Story   Thu Nov 15, 2007 10:42 pm

ok i think i fixed them...thats wat happens when im talking to u guys and typing a story
Back to top Go down
kasey kahne 09

PostSubject: Re: My Story   Fri Nov 16, 2007 1:06 am

still one of the coolest stories kara Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kasey kahne 09